We have a moderated commenting capability, which is meant to encourage thoughtful exchange of ideas and perhaps to form some friendships over these conversations. If you want to comment, be mindful of our comment policy at Piedmont Healing and Defensive Arts:
- Share your wisdom, insights, and humor - don’t keep your light under a barrel!
- Keep a civil, constructive tone to your comments. If you wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing your post face-to-face to a friend, perhaps revisit how you want to word your comment.
- Keep your comments to topics that are related to the post.
- Read the article before you post a comment.
- Feel free to share an extended thought on a topic if a post really speaks to something you care about.
- Support others who take the time to post thoughtful, interesting comments.
- If you disagree with another comment, focus on the ideas you disagree with and clarify why you’ve come to a different perspective.
- If you feel a post is inappropriate and doesn’t support a civil discussion, please flag it and a moderator will review the comment.
- Use profanity, stereotypes, or language that deprecates groups of people.
- Personally attack or threaten another commenter.
- Use this space to sell something or use it to send people to a different blog.
- Feed any trolls who might try to disrupt the conversation for their own purposes. Instead, flag a comment if you believe it is intentionally provocative and is not just honestly sharing an unpopular view
Comments that violate our policy will be deleted. If your comments are grossly inappropriate, or if you repeatedly post comments that do not support a civil discussion among the Piedmont Healing and Defensive Arts community, you may be blocked from being able to comment on this site.